#Travel. 10 facts about the Maldives
1. The Republic of Maldives is a state located in the equatorial waters of the Indian Ocean.
In total, there are about 1,200 coral islands, forming a kind of double chain of 26 atolls, which are located perpendicular to the equator. only 202 islands are inhabited, the rest are uninhabited.
2. Most of the islands can be crossed on foot in 20-30 minutes due to their small size. The length of the longest island of Maldives is only 8 kilometers.
3. Presumably, the Maldives has a volcanic origin.
four. Maldives is famous for an amazing record — here is the lowest point in the world. Only 2.4 meters! Because of the low elevation of the land above sea level, the Maldives are seriously threatened with flooding.
5. The capital of Maldives is the city of Male. Male is the smallest capital in the world (the area of the city is only 6 km). and the Maldives Republic is the smallest Asian state in the world.
6. The only Maldivian airport Hulule (also called Male) is interesting in that its runway begins and ends right at the water.
7.the penalty for coral damage in the Maldives is $ 500. It is forbidden to take out corals and turtle shells.
8. It is prohibited to import alcohol, pork and sausage to the Maldives. For hiding brought alcohol a fine is still the same $ 500.
9. from the high waves and storms of the Indian Ocean, the Maldives is effectively protected by barrier reefs.
10. The Maldives is famous for its amazing variety of marine life forms. stunning corals, more than 2 thousand species of fish, rare turtles, as well as unique creatures for this region, such as reef and whale sharks, moray eels, manti rays, stingrays and many others .
Hello! I — blogger, love of God and people. Beautiful Pictures — it is certainly good and well, but we must remember that in front of us waiting for eternity and where we spend it, depends only on us!
Everyone in some sins, but the severity of this sin saved us JESUS CHRIST!
And if we repent of our sins and call upon his heart and Christ, we shall be saved from hell, which is prepared for the devil, but the devil does not want to go there himself and tempts people to sin. But God loves us, because he gave for us on the death of the most precious thing he had — his Son Jesus.
Pray a prayer: Heavenly Father! I ask you — I’m sorry, I repent of my sins, because I lived without you. Jesus Christ, come into my heart and be my Lord and Savior, make me be what You want me to. I thank thee that in eternity I will be with you! Amen.
To learn more… http://goo.gl/mKRRhm