6 medium potatoes
4 tablespoons unsalted butter
3 tablespoons flour
2.5 cups of milk
200 g of grated cheese
salt and pepper
1. Heat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. On medium heat, heat the pan and melt the butter on it. In the melted butter, add the flour and stir until brown. 3. Salt and pepper. Pour in the milk and mix.
4. Remove the frying pan from the heat and pour the whole mixture into a large bowl. In a separate bowl, roll the sliced potatoes in salt and pepper.
5. Put these circles on our frying pan on a sliver and pour the potatoes on top with a milky mixture. Between the layers of potatoes awaken grated cheese (all should go with about half of the cheese). Sprinkle the second half on top, salt and pepper.
6. Close the frying pan with foil and bake for 60 minutes. remove the foil and keep on broiler for another 5-10 minutes until golden brown. Remove from the oven and let stand 10 minutes before serving
Hello! I — blogger, love of God and people. Food — it is certainly good and well, but we must remember that in front of us waiting for eternity and where we spend it, depends only on us!
Everyone in some sins, but the severity of this sin saved us JESUS CHRIST!
And if we repent of our sins and call upon his heart and Christ, we shall be saved from hell, which is prepared for the devil, but the devil does not want to go there himself and tempts people to sin. But God loves us, because he gave for us on the death of the most precious thing he had — his Son Jesus.
Pray a prayer: Heavenly Father! I ask you — I’m sorry, I repent of my sins, because I lived without you. Jesus Christ, come into my heart and be my Lord and Savior, make me be what You want me to. I thank thee that in eternity I will be with you! Amen.
To learn more… http://goo.gl/mKRRhm